New Year, New ?

Things I learned in 2009: I can't keep a resolution. I pretty much failed at all of them, especially the writing more. I will now take a page from Thomas Edison and not look at is as failure, but simply a life lesson. Lesson being: I don't do well with resolutions. This year I am going back to basics. I will focus on the simple things in life-family, friends, theater :) and myself. No resolutions, no weird goals, just more of what I love. No one is perfect, and now I will relish my imperfections and not look back. Would I like to have had a blog post for every day of Elianna's first year, yes, can I fix that now? NO! So I will sum up her first year with one word: AMAZING!! I have no idea what I did with my life before she came along, nor can I imagine a day without her. She has gone from a small immobile sleeper to a rollover wonder, to a crazy crawler, to an almost toddler now who pulls herself and is trying to learn how to walk. She still doesn't have any teeth, but she loves to eat especially spaghetti! She is her dad's daughter. Her smile lights up a room and her laugh can turn the grumpiest of moods on its ear. I hope she will look up to me the way I look up to my mom, but all I can give her is the best I have and pray that is good enough. I will attempt to keep at this blogging thing because I really do love it, but I hope to not only chronicle Elianna, but the entire world she is growing in. So here is to a new year! PS I've also joined Project 365 (a picture a day for year) I will post them here. Since I started yesterday here are my 2 pictures:

January 7, 2010


January 8, 2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not A Good First

Life has a funny way …..

Make....The...Twitching...Stop!