Photo Update

I've not been slacking in my Project 365 photo taking, just simply slacking in uploading. I have no real excuse. I've just been lazy. I wish I had done something of interest in the past 5 days, but sadly that isn't the case. Two items to report: 1) My eye twitching stopped and 2) I did get a new cell phone :), but I am waiting for it be shipped :(. It's nothing exciting, not a 3 g, but hopefully I will be able to hear, unlike my current phone. Which by the way Samsung told me they could fix for $75...which my new phone was cheaper than...

Anyway here our my photos.


WEDNESDAY JANUARY 13, 2010
Sarah Borges and the Broken Singles, They Rock!

THURSDAY JANUARY 14, 2010
Cat naps


FRIDAY JANUARY 15, 2010
The young amateur dentist hard at work

SATURDAY JANUARY 16, 2010
"Greetings, welcome to my dinner!"

SUNDAY JANUARY 17, 2010
The January Thaw!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not A Good First

Life has a funny way …..

Make....The...Twitching...Stop!